About Me

My photo
A girl who rose from the ashes...and now is trying to make sense of this complicated world through her writing.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Ordinary Days

Sometimes a memorable night is followed by an ordinary day.  I find that most often when this happens, it is precisely what I need.  A little extra sleep, a few odd chores, lunch with my family and a day of shopping together.  Shopping that includes $563 worth of savings at Kohl's on behalf of my sister - talk about expecting great things!  And while there was nothing particularly remarkable about this day (aside from my sister's Kohl's associate stacked up savings), it was perfectly lovely.  In fact, I wouldn't have had it any other way.  Ever have that happen - a day where you revel in the very ordinary? Ordinary is a beautiful thing.

No comments: